Spray Polyurethane Foam Roof Coating
Conklin’s Spray Polyurethane Foam (SPF) System is a seamless barrier that insulates and waterproofs your roof to save energy costs. When properly prepped and applied, this system can be used on any type of existing roof material. Conklin’s SPF System will deliver all these benefits for years to come:
- Stop leaks.
- Increase energy efficiency by 65% and lowers utility expense with a cool, white, reflective surface and an insulation value of R-6.5 per inch of thickness.
- Stop lateral water movement with the 3 lbs. closed cell spf.
- Simplify repairs – most damage can be fixed with a caulk gun and coating.
- Extend the life of your roof.
Membrane Coating System
This complete waterproofing Membrane Coating System can improve and extend the life of an existing membrane. As TPO and other membranes become weathered, rooftops can crack, leak, and pick up dirt, diminishing their effectiveness and energy-saving properties. Conklin’s elastomeric coatings provide a new, cost-effective solution for repairing and preserving approved single-ply membranes, resulting in improved energy savings.
Stops leaks with superior waterproofing
Increases energy efficiency and lowers utility expenses with its cool, white reflective surface
Extends the life of the existing roof
MR Restoration System
Let our team of experts show you how to save time, money, and hassle by upgrading your existing metal roofing.
With Conklin’s MR System, we can restore your existing metal roof with a waterproof restoration process with an 18 year renewable warranty, that's completely seamless when completed! You can save up to 30% of your energy costs and extend the life of your metal roof.
Our commercial roofing restoration and repair services work great for businesses throughout Ohio.
Single Ply Membrane System
During installation, membrane rolls of a premium thermoplastic membrane system (which are overlapped and welded together) form an exceptionally durable, waterproof, energy-efficient shield. It offers outstanding reflectivity and is resistant to a broad range of chemicals, helping to extend the life of a roof that will deliver unsurpassed protection for years to come.
• Stops leaks with superior waterproofing
• Provides first-rate resistance to wind and hail
• UL fire rated
• Increases energy efficiency and lowers utility expense
• Can be applied in all seasons, performs in all climates
• 20 year warranty available